Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 13th. Tezos has a total market cap of $1.97 billion and $77.44 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tezos coin can now be bought for $2.69 or 0.00028459 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Tezos has traded 7.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Insolar (XNS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009170 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 41.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Profile
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.