Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded up 35.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 13th. Over the last seven days, Qredit has traded up 33.3% against the US dollar. One Qredit coin can currently be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including Altilly and Trade Satoshi. Qredit has a market cap of $397,962.41 and $518.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Velas (VLX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00000907 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002750 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006024 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 44.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- 8X8 PROTOCOL (EXE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000710 BTC.
Qredit Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 670,472,650 coins. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altilly and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qredit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.