DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded up 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 13th. DigitalNote has a market cap of $2.67 million and $4,210.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DigitalNote has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $66.39 or 0.00702880 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005738 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000018 BTC.
DigitalNote Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.