Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 23rd. Ravencoin has a total market cap of $120.42 million and approximately $10.85 million worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ravencoin coin can now be bought for $0.0193 or 0.00000210 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Nanex, IDCM, TradeOgre and CryptoBridge. During the last week, Ravencoin has traded up 0.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002172 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010871 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $194.34 or 0.02110048 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.62 or 0.00093617 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.65 or 0.00180835 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00043216 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000812 BTC.
Ravencoin Coin Trading
Ravencoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, TradeOgre, IDCM, Cryptohub, Cryptopia, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, Nanex, Graviex and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ravencoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ravencoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.