Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0733 or 0.00000795 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Tidex, Liqui and Bittrex. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $5.22 million and approximately $88,724.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 6.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005501 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00020476 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00018639 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001408 BTC.
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 33% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00037626 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.45 or 0.01718082 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000569 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000556 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Liqui, Upbit, Tidex and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.