News stories about COMPASS GRP PLC/S (OTCMKTS:CMPGY) have been trending positive this week, InfoTrie reports. InfoTrie ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. COMPASS GRP PLC/S earned a media sentiment score of 3.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news stories about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected COMPASS GRP PLC/S’s analysis:
- UBS Group Reiterates Buy Rating for COMPASS GRP PLC/S (OTCMKTS:CMPGY) (americanbankingnews.com)
- COMPASS GRP PLC/S (OTCMKTS:CMPGY) Earns Buy Rating from Citigroup (americanbankingnews.com)
- COMPASS GRP PLC/S (OTCMKTS:CMPGY) Given Equal Weight Rating at Barclays (americanbankingnews.com)
- Broker Forecast – Citigroup issues a broker note on Compass Group PLC (stockmarketwire.com)
- Compass Group Launches $2.5 million Equity Raise To Reduce Leverage And Increase Liquidity In Response To COVID-19 Challenges (vendingmarketwatch.com)
Shares of CMPGY traded up $0.17 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $14.03. 156,898 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 428,989. The company has a market capitalization of $22.04 billion, a PE ratio of 12.87 and a beta of 0.84. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.09, a current ratio of 0.76 and a quick ratio of 0.69. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $15.39 and a 200-day simple moving average of $21.36. COMPASS GRP PLC/S has a one year low of $11.12 and a one year high of $26.87.
About COMPASS GRP PLC/S
Compass Group PLC, through its subsidiaries, operates as a food and support services company in North America, Europe, and internationally. It serves business and industry; healthcare and senior living market; education; sports and leisure; and defense, offshore, and remote sectors. The company also offers support services, such as cleaning in hospitals; reception services at corporate headquarters; managing remote camps; grounds and facilities services at schools and universities; and others.
Featured Story: Marijuana Stocks Future Looks Bright
Receive News & Ratings for COMPASS GRP PLC/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for COMPASS GRP PLC/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.