BlockStamp (CURRENCY:BST) traded 22.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. During the last seven days, BlockStamp has traded down 36% against the U.S. dollar. One BlockStamp coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001196 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, TOKOK and STEX. BlockStamp has a total market capitalization of $2.91 million and $1,244.00 worth of BlockStamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- ILCoin (ILC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004094 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Okschain (OKS) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- USDX (USDX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001677 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000044 BTC.
BlockStamp Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. BlockStamp’s total supply is 33,906,963 coins and its circulating supply is 26,363,997 coins. BlockStamp’s official Twitter account is @
BlockStamp Coin Trading
BlockStamp can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, STEX and TOKOK. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockStamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockStamp should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlockStamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockStamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockStamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.