Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded down 33.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 2nd. Over the last week, Digiwage has traded 49.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Digiwage coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Digiwage has a market capitalization of $15,991.97 and $161.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.12 or 0.00340578 BTC.
- Bonorum (BONO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.56 or 0.00420699 BTC.
- SafeCapital (SCAP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00020325 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007026 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,062,329 coins and its circulating supply is 47,062,308 coins. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Digiwage is coin.digiwage.org. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Digiwage Coin Trading
Digiwage can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digiwage should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digiwage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.