Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 26th. One Zcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.30 or 0.00048915 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinroom, Sistemkoin, Koinex and Cryptopia. During the last week, Zcoin has traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar. Zcoin has a total market capitalization of $32.26 million and approximately $29.51 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6,755.78 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $138.53 or 0.02050610 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $230.02 or 0.03404774 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.24 or 0.00595702 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014925 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.53 or 0.00733147 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00076001 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00025124 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.26 or 0.00477500 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014729 BTC.
Zcoin Coin Profile
Zcoin Coin Trading
Zcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, Bittrex, BX Thailand, Upbit, CoinExchange, Coinroom, Koinex, TDAX, Cryptopia, QBTC, Sistemkoin, Huobi, CryptoBridge, LiteBit.eu and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.