News articles about Royal Dutch Shell (OTCMKTS:RYDAF) have trended negative on Thursday, according to InfoTrie. The research group ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than six thousand blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Royal Dutch Shell earned a media sentiment score of -2.14 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news coverage about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Royal Dutch Shell’s ranking:
- Oil Rises As U.S. Steps In Rivalry; Occidental Takes Drastic Steps Amid Truce (finance.yahoo.com)
- South Africa's largest refinery to minimise maintenance over coronavirus shutdown (finance.yahoo.com)
- Big Oil may have to break dividend taboo as debt spirals – investors (finance.yahoo.com)
- Japan's Mitsubishi, Chubu Elec completes $4.5 bln purchase of Eneco (finance.yahoo.com)
- Chevron Saves Dividend While A Truce Is Called In This Takeover War (finance.yahoo.com)
RYDAF stock traded up $1.70 during midday trading on Thursday, hitting $17.50. The stock had a trading volume of 82,131 shares, compared to its average volume of 91,368. The business has a 50-day moving average of $20.99 and a two-hundred day moving average of $27.10. Royal Dutch Shell has a 52-week low of $10.70 and a 52-week high of $33.50.
Royal Dutch Shell plc operates as an energy and petrochemical company worldwide. The company operates through Integrated Gas, Upstream, and Downstream segments. It explores for, and extracts crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids; markets and transports oil and gas; produces gas-to-liquids fuels and other products; and operates upstream and midstream infrastructure necessary to deliver gas to market.
Featured Article: Hedge Funds – How They Work For Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Royal Dutch Shell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Royal Dutch Shell and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.