Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 26th. During the last seven days, Binance USD has traded up 1% against the dollar. One Binance USD token can now be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00014729 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and HitBTC. Binance USD has a market capitalization of $191.24 million and $81.69 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00050367 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $328.95 or 0.04868017 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00063770 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00036656 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006106 BTC.
- Baer Chain (BRC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010547 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
Binance USD Token Profile
. The official website for Binance USD is www.paxos.com/busd. Binance USD’s official message board is medium.com/Paxos.
Binance USD Token Trading
Binance USD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.